Education & Training
Early childhood education continues to be a quagmire for many children in developing countries. As several studies have shown, well-structured child of early education positively affects the cognitive abilities personal development in children. Educationalists and Psychologists all over the world agree that the ability to learn is shaped during the first six years of life, and being deprived of education during this period is tantamount to a lifelong learning difficulty. Meanwhile, in many regions of the world today, far too many children are out of school due to access, finances or even worst, societal neglect. Fully aware of these alarming facts and the importance of preparing young children for enrollment in schools, AHEAD Ministries embarked upon a project that provides free education for all children as well as feeding during school hours. By contributing to free primary education, we are mitigating child hood deprivation, producing higher and sustainable economic growth for individuals, communities, and the countries at large.
- Free primary education for all children
- Free feeding for children during school hours
- Provision of educational materials to facilitate learning
- Parental involvement in the educational development of every child
- Training and reevaluation of teachers with the requisite skills
- Reaching out to communities to ensure that every child is absorbed in the process absorbs